Thursday, July 18, 2013

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE.


Jumpsuit - Topshop. Crop top worn underneath - Topshop. Bag - Zara. Shoes - Topshop (old). Belt Topman

I know I know, I’ve posted this Topshop Leaf jumpsuit before but when it’s good its worth showing again. I adore this jumpsuit and surprisingly I have got a lot of wear out of it despite its rather in your face print.
It was my birthday at the start of the month, so with a night out planned I decided to put on some heels and give it my jumpsuit a night out on the town.
I didn’t however wear the white top out but thought I’d show it here, as this is how I have been wearing it during the day for a more casual look with flats. I also didn't wear that silly hair band that I always seem to have stuck to my wrist.
*must remember to remove when taking blog photos*
Paired with my bright Zara envelope bag that featured in my wedding quest outfit post. What a great bag that has definitely got its wear. I think they even went into Zara sale.
So glad we are having this tropical weather to match. Lets hope it sticks around so I can get wearing this more.

I’ll try not to harp on too much about it but the cosmo blog awards will be running until the 30th August. So don’t forget to vote for your favorite bloggers. Thanks everyone :)


FOLLOW MORE - BLOGLOVIN - TWITTER - INSTAGRAM



No comments:

Post a Comment