Monday, July 15, 2013

HOWDY PARTNER.






Dress - c/o +MINKPINK. Shoes - Office. Watch - Casio +Urban Outfitters 

Well, what a hectic week. I’m back and ready to blog. For a quick update on what I’ve been up to this past week check out my instagram @kimlovescloth a lot of snaps of pimms, sunshine and iced loveliness. Oh to be off again.

First things first. THANK YOU again to everyone who voted for me in the cosmo blog awards wow wee. Cant believe I’m shotlisted, I have written a bit more here.

I hope everyone has been enjoying this amazing weather. Last weekend we went on a little wander around Shropshire which is a beautiful place. After almost getting stuck in a ditch however we found a little quiet lane in which I could pose like I thought I was in little house on the prairie.
Another amazing dress from Minkpink and not the usual tent shape I go for. Quite out of my comfort zone when it comes to dress shapes, but I couldn’t believe how much I liked the fit and it was perfect for prancing in the summer sun.

Now off to tackle my mountain of washing, on the bright side this means ALOT of blog posts to follow.


Stay tuned on Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment