Wednesday, July 3, 2013

BIKINI READY.


L-R: Urban - Topshop - ASOS - My Curves And Me - Urban 
Accessories L - R: Yayer - ASOS - Tophop

It's that time, when summer holidays are on the horizon and if your like me, it's time to buy lots of bikinis that you only get to wear for that one week are two.
Everyone can find it hard to get something that suits, no matter what shape or size. I’ve been a nerd and read up on a few tips and tricks … but I think the best thing to do is just try on and go with what you feel best in. I like the idea of the 'boyshape' and having a one piece for a change .. with a bold print and cut outs hopefully would give me the illusion of a hourglass figure. *dreams* 
On my travels I have found Topshop to have a great mix and match selection and Urban Outfitters seems to have an abundance of gorgeous prints. Asos of course is the one stop shop for everything from designer to basic and My Curves & me is perfect for D+ sizes.

The main question is.. where are you all going?

No comments:

Post a Comment