Friday, June 21, 2013

I PUT A SPELL ON YOU.


Kimono - Topshop. T-shirt - Urban Outfitters. Shorts - Levis Vintage. Shoes - Topshop. Belt - Topman


Festival season is upon us and one summer essential that seems to be big this year especially for such an event, is the kimono… Which I have aptly re named the Kim-ono.

This beauty I picked up from Topshop, it was the print that stole my heart but I do however feel slightly like a wizard/geisha when wearing it. A look i'm not 100% sure I can pull it off. (Apart from when using my new stick wand.)
When it’s not the warmer sunny clime for shorts attire, I have been finding it quite fun to pair with just simply skinnies and tees.

Like i said, its festival season and first up for me is Wireless festival in July which I am very excited about. Anyone else heading? or have you any others planned?
Fingers crossed the weather puts its sunny hat on :)

As I am sure you are all aware, GFC is leaving us on the 1st of july. As we wipe away a tear, lets all jump on over to Bloglovin. I've been using it for quite some time and to be honest find it so much easier to keep up to date with all the lovely blogs I follow. Hope to see you here soon :)

You can also find me. Tweeting, Snapping and Pinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment