Sunday, June 30, 2013

BEAUTY BITS



Just a quick post this evening and after my chat with Lily I’ve got slight beauty fever. Which also reminds me to ask, I am on the hunt for a new foundation, something with good coverage for nights out, any recommendations?

Anyway, back to the post and some things I have been testing lately. First Origins. No beauty post seems complete without mentioning them and now I can see why.
I decided to try the hyped Intensive overnight mask and for someone with really dry skin this seems to be the ultimate item of choice, it smells amazing and really seems to combat all those problem areas.
Next up the Ultimate spot remover. I thought, as you got older those pesky spots were meant to go. Yet, as I see my birthday on the horizon (july 2nd) my skin seems to want to go against this idea. The tiny little bottle may be slightly pricey but it packs an awesome punch. Definitely kicking butt in the spot vanishing department. Something I will be getting this again.

Lastly the Nail INC collection. Usually one for a simple red nail, this cute little threesome definitely took me out of my comfort zone. Surprisingly giving really good coverage and even more surprisingly easy to remove, something I hadn’t had before from a glitter polish! My particular fave, Sugar House Lane. Such a subtle colour with just a hint of sparkle. Cant wait to try them over other colours too.

Hope you had a lovely weekend,
Fashion post headed your way tomorrow

Also dont forget to join me on bloglovin before tomorrow as GFC will be no more...
Not forgetting Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest too.

No comments:

Post a Comment